Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

More Duet Sock yarn!

This is my second pair of socks for March. A very quick knit while on vacation in Puerto Rico last week.

Finished Lemonade Stand socks
Pattern: My own toe-up Magic loop
Yarn: Duet Sock yarn in Lemonade Stand by Swell Yarns

The color used is a very fun and springy color. Usually I stay as far away from yellow as I can, but these I could not resist, especially with the contrasting pink.

You can read more about these socks and see some pictures of my vacation to PR on my blog.

Valerie, from Knitting in Pink

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I really like those socks, too. I must say, I really like these Duet kits. I see one coming my way in the future!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the socks, and the colours look great together don't they? I would never have thought to use these two colours together.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Trish said...

oh, I love those too. This KAL is amazing because it actually reads like a yarn store online. I love looking at everyone's finished socks and mentally adding the yarn to my wish list... and this is one yarn that I MUST have. Amazing.

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the socks. I've got some Duet yarn and it's balled up and ready to go. Just got to finish off some other stufffirst. but seeing yours I'm desperate to start mine.

I agree with Trish.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

These socks are just screaming for spring! Such pretty colours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb