Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little Girl's Sock



Here is my first sock for April! I call it Rayne's Sock, named after a friend's granddaughter. They are modeled on my daughter's feet, and will fit a girl aged 3-4 (pattern is on my blog). If you think regular socks are addicting, kid socks are even more! This pair took 2 days to knit and only one ball of yarn. I think I got my girl hooked on handknit socks; she's refused to take them off since I finished them yesterday!

Michelle To

http://www.miknits.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think these are prettiest socks I've ever seen! I'm going to knit them right away!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

beautiful
mite have to make a pair for my 2 1/2 yr old, almost 3) Great-Neice .. will have to find a pattern for a 4 yr old (almost 5) boy as well

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are beautiful. Thanks for the pattern! I will use it for the CIC charity.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Tezzcan said...

Lovely!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Thanks for linking the pattern! I love your patterns. Glad to have a kid's pair so I can use up some leftovers I have. (I, too, am knitting kid-sized socks for charity. Nice to give something other than plain socks.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb