Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Procrastinating is Bad

Yes, I know. But spinning has taken over my life. I did it though! I kitchenered the toe on my Thelonious socks last night. :)

thelonious thelonious 3


Pattern: Thelonious
Yarn: Wollmeise in Poison Nr. 5
Needles: Addi DPN in size 2.5mm
Notes: Despite the traveling lace panel these socks are still rather stretchy. I think it's all that ribbing. My foot measures 9" at the arch (because I have a crazy high arch), and 8" at the ball. Also, I ended the patterning 2.5" from the tips of my toes...because that's just the way I am. Oh, for the love of your eyes, get yourself something to magnify the chart for the leg!!! You will go BLIND squinting at the teeny-tiny symbols. lol

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Funky yarn! The pattern looks pretty neat, too.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Those are great! I bought this pattern and can't wait to knit them up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb