Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reverse 'em!

Hello Everyone!

I just had to sprint on through and show off my completed Socks that Rock Reversible socks. Though I'm not particularly in love with the colorway, the socks themselves are quite comfy. I prefer to wear them with the reverse side out. :-)

SPECIFICS:

YARN: 2007 Rockin' Socks Club - Socks that Rock, Mediumweight, Monsoon colorway

PATTERN: Reversible Socks (or something similar to that) pattern that comes with the kit

NEEDLE: Size 1 Addi Turbo, Magic Looped, 2 socks at a time, Toe Up

STARTED: Sunday, March 11, 2007

COMPLETED: Tuesday, April 24th at 11:45pm

This knitalong has really inspired me to knit up my sock yarn! I'm off to the post office to check for my April kit of yarn and pattern! :-D

Happy Sock Knitting!!!

Anna of Anna's Yarn Mansion

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I really love this colorway, and the pattern is very cool. Wish I'd had joined. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb