Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I totally forgot to post about my socks here! I'm horribly behind knowing I'm also participating in the 52-pair plunge, but that was to be expected. My life is just to chaotic. I whish I was better in organizing my time better. Dreams ...

Anyway, I finished 3 pairs up till now (quite a few more pairs on the needles in various states of completion). 2 of them were done in April (I was still on track back then), one was done in May.

Click on the pictures to go to my Flickr account for more information about sock yarn etc.


Pomatomus Socks - finished
Pomatomus socks for my sister in Lorna's Laces Shepard Sport (Bittersweet).


Waves socks
Socks based on a design in Sensational Knitted Socks, with the left-over Lorna's Laces Sheperd Sport and black Dale Of Norway Baby Ull. Quick knit for me, I love them!

Then the pair I finished this month :

Anklets
Aklets (toe up) in my own handpainted yarn.

So at least I have May covered. Let's hope June is a bit more productive what the socks is concerned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb