Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My May socks

I was very busy this month and so far I finished five - yes really five - pairs of socks in May.

1st:
A pair for my mother. She got the socks at Mother's Day.


2nd:
A pair of 6 ply wool for my dear friend Veronika.


3rd:
A pair just for me. They are knit from a hand-dyed wool which I got at handgefaerbt.com. I have a standing order and get a packet with four skeins of hand-dyed wool four times a year. One packet for each season. This is one of the skeins I got for my summer subscription.


Aren't those colours beautiful? While knitting I was thinking of peppermint sweets. *lol*


4th:
Man's socks. A friend of mine will get them. He is the father of the girls who got last month's socks.


5th:
I just finished these socks today. While knitting I had to think of chicks the whole time. It's hand-dyed wool from wool-dragon. The wool is extremely soft and I can't wait to knit from another skein because the colour combination Christiane creates, are very beautiful.


And last a close-up on the colours:


Karin

PS: Don't know where my photos are. I can't see them any more. Has anybody got an idea?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Wow! I feel pleased with the fact that I've cranked out 3 socks this monh (no, not 3 pairs!) You must knit like the wind!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Wow! love the socks, especially peppermint sweets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb