Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, May 12, 2007

May Socks! (Shock The Monkey)

I finished my May Socks yesterday. They are yet another pair of Monkey Socks.



The yarn I used is Opal Handpaint, Color No. 20. with needle sizes 1 and 0. I switched to size 0 needles when I reached the ankles to give it a snugger fit and to ensure that they would slouch.

These aren't my usual colours, but I think it was good for me to try to expand my horizons. Although I'm not sure if I'd be willing to experiment again anytime soon. These just aren't to my taste and I really don't have anything in my wardrobe to match these. But they really are cheerful!

Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

Opal
the Akamai Knitter

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger lexa said...

They are very pretty socks!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Opal said...

Thank you lexa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb