Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My "Dream" socks for May


I have just completed a pair of "Priscilla's Dream Socks" by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts as my May socks.
They are the first cotton blend sock I have ever made. I hope they hold their shape well. They are made from Regia Cotton Surf. I have had several skeins in my stash, and felt that with summer coming, now is a good time for a pair of cotton socks. You can see another photo, and read more on my blog.

Thanks,
Kathy in Iowa

4 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice, soft shades! Great socks!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Cloudberry said...

beautiful colours :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Great summer colors! I am looking forward to hearing how they wear. I've haven't knit cotton socks for the stretch out factor. Perfect pattern to show the colors by the way.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger SLO Knitting Guild said...

Great colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb