Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I can hardly believe it...

but I've finished a third pair for July.


They're toe-up, beaded rib, knit on 2.25 mm needles in Claudia's Handpaint sportweight, Santa Fe colorway. I love this yarn - it's lush and soft and squishy. But, to keep it from pooling, I did have to frog it about four times over the course of several months and cast on with something new. That's how I ended up with the beaded rib - I would have loved to knit it in stockinette, but it just wasn't happening (one time I ended up with all the blue on one side of the sock, and all of the peach on the other! It was nuts).

Anyway, gotta love the sportweight yarns for a quick knit! Who knows, maybe I'll even be back with a fourth pair for July!

Rahime from Prayer for Rain

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger JakkiMitch said...

They look great! Should be nice & warm, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb