Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, July 22, 2007

July Socks: COMPLETE

Hello Everyone!

I hope your weekend is/was well! I'm posting up my July socks because I don't want to forget to post before SAM 3 is over! Without further ado, my socks! Completed! I knit these out of Vesper Sock Yarn in the Muddy Waters colorway for my KnittyBoard Sock Swap: Part Deux buddy. I plan to mail them out within the next few days. Once she receives them, I'll post more info on my blog. The pattern is the Scrolls pattern from the More Sensational Knitted Socks book. I knit the socks on size 1 needles, magic looped, toe up with a short row heel. The socks are for women's size 9 feet.

Can't wait to join in the fun for SAM 4! :-D

Anna of Anna's Yarn Mansion

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb