Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

These Were My Father's Day Socks


I was on vacation last month, and do you know what? Well, it seems as if I can knit lots of socks when I don't have to work. I knit four pairs of socks in June, but I must have been too well rested because I completely forgot to post at least one pair here.

So these will be my July socks.


These socks (men's size 14) were made with my own Woolly Boully sock yarn (Meanie Sock) in the Fishing With My Father colorway, which I dreamt up just for my father, over 72 stitches. I decreased to 68 after the gusset. They were given as a Father's Day gift.

I posted a little picture of me as baby fishing with my father here.

Lone Knitter

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger rahime said...

That color is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb