Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, July 20, 2007

Victorian Lace Socks for July


These are the current pattern on the Six Sox KAL, in burgundy Regia Silk. I knit them 2s2c on 2.5 mm Knitpicks circular needles. I ordered the KnitPicks needles because they are pointer than my usual Addi Turbos, and I thought it would be helpful with the lace maneuvers. (Besides, it's ALWAYS a good idea to have more sock needles!) I had trouble getting started with this pattern, but after I got it down, I was very happy with the socks. The Regia Silk feels so soft, and the stitch definition is great. If you haven't tried it yet, I really suggest you get some.
Nancy

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so elegant and beautiful Nancy! (and I know how soft and lovely they feel in the Regia Silk!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb