Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bear with me...

Okay, sign-ups for SAM3 are coming in fast and furious. Don't be alarmed if you've sent me an e-mail and I haven't gotten you your invite yet - I wasn't expecting such a flood of enthusiasm! I should know better by now.

Also, there are some issues between the old blogger (which I am stubbornly clinging to) and the new blogger. I'm not sure how to resolve this yet, so if anyone does know how to easily accept an invite from old blogger when you're on new blogger, please share! The blogger help is, of course, extremely unhelpful.

We're getting ready to head up to Washington, but I will have wireless access up there. I am also going to call on my lovely co-hostesses (Stariel and Karen) for help as soon as I can get my act together! So hang in there - I am hoping that all of the kinks will be worked out by the time SAM3 starts.

Sock on, baby!

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on new blogger, and the only way I could accept the invitation was to create another blogger account. It only take a minute or so, and I'm in! Hurray!!! Only down-side is, SAM3 won't show up on my profile. Guess I'd better get to work on a button, so I can link this site on my blog. :)

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea. I switched to the new blogger so I could post to the Sock-it-to-Em KAL but don't see any advantages to the switch. I should have done as my computer-nerd DS does and not upgrade until forced to.

btw I'm looking forward to trying to knit 6 pairs of socks in 6 months. The last time I tried, I only got 4 or 5 done. I may be overly confident in my ability to find time to knit (especially since I've often frogged almost finished projects). I've also joined a sweater a month KAL. But, it will be fun trying.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - emailed you about a week ago, didn't hassle before after reading your post but it is only a day to go till the start of SAM3 and I still haven't heard anything?
Are you still working through invites?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb