Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, February 18, 2007

February socks finished

Hi everyone. I'm very excited to be part of the sock a month along. I've set myself a target of 12 pairs of socks for this year and this knitalong will be great motivation to achieve this target. BTW, I'm quite a newbie sock knitter.

I've finished my February socks. It's based on the Matahari sock pattern. I've knitted it in Sweet Georgia Speed Demon in Fondant. I used short row heels and toes and 3.5mm needles. They are super comfy and very cheery to wear, especially on dark February nights.
Ling
http:musingndoing.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Heddy said...

Nice pattern, and pretty colours! Very cheery - for any night!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice colors, reminds me of Moon Mist ice cream!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb