Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello everyone and February socks!

Hello! My name is Valerie and I've just received my invitation to this KAL, just in time to post of picture of my recently finished pair. Now I've got 2 KALs (Socktopia and this one) motivating me to knit a pair of socks a month!

Enough talking, and here they are:

Dublin Bay socks

The pattern is Dublin Bay, knit with sock yarn from Grafton Fibers of unknown color. I finished them just a couple days ago.

You can see more about this pair of socks on my blog at KnittinginPink.

4 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I've had that pattern printed off for quite awhile now but haven't knit a pair yet. Seeing yours makes me want to make them soon! Very nice!

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great!!!

I just started that pattern last night. Hope mine look as good when I'm done.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautfiful socks.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kathy... said...

That pattern sounds familiar...hmm, perhaps I have it??

I really like it, and the colors you have chosen are some of my favorite! Beautiful job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb