Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 05, 2007

multi socked!

I joined the KAL so I could get into making more socks, and it has certainly done that!
I have two sets of socks on the needles!

Self striping mis-matched Regia socks:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3x3 cable with moss stitch socks from Sensational Knitted Socks, using Knit Picks Essential Tweed in Plum:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The striping socks are perfect mindless knitting for car rides, but otherwise I get bored with stockinet easily.
The cable socks are interesting, but slooow.

Any bets on which ones I'll finish this month? ;)
(or if I'll even finish either of them at all?!?)

---
Abigail
http://akittenknits.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger rahime said...

I LOVE the purple cabled ones! Another reason to get myself a copy of Sensational Knitted Socks!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Both socks are nice, but the purple tweedy ones really caught my eye! I love tweeds, and the pattern is so nice. I really need to get that book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb