Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, February 04, 2007

February Silja Duty Socks

Jared's Socks 2

I finished my February socks this morning. Socks are knit from Silja in gray and blue and have also been submitted to Project Spectrum. The socks are for my 9 year old son. I found the Silja in my stash where it had been sitting for years. I hated knitting with it. It felt rough and plastic even though the content is 80% superwash wool and 20% nylon. I don't remember minding the Silja when I first learned to knit socks so I can only assume that my hands have become spoiled by the luxury yarns I have become accustomed to.

I am so glad these socks are done. The owner is happily wearing them as I type.

Beth
http://baseballknitter.blogspot.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love the contrasting stripe, heels, and toes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb