Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hello!

Hey Everybody!
I'm new to the kal and wanted to drop in and say hello and tell ya'll that I LOVE your socks! Socknitting is such fun and I'm happy to be in this kal with others who agree!
I've knit a few socks this month....but they don't count this month since I just signed up, but I thought that I would share the patterns and pictures with ya'll. My "official" socks begin in April. LOL, I'm sure there will not be a problem with my ongoing socknitting since my husband told me that he wants all of his socks to be handknit and I'm more than happy to do so!
I designed the Guitar Man Socks for my husband, I happened to finish them on the same day that he got his new guitar, so the name just came together... He loves each pair that I knit for him so much that it makes me want to knit more and more for him! I gave him his Mock Around the Clock Socks a couple of weeks ago And then I just finished my daughter's Shannon's Lace Socks a few days ago for her Easter basket (lol, these are for an adult, not a child, even though she's grown I still make an Easter basket for her!). LOL, I'm currently working on some other things for her basket, but these are the only socks...what can I say....she'd be so disappointed if she didn't get a basket, LOL!
I'm looking forward to this kal and getting to know ya'll!
Happy Knitting!
Becka

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Shadkitty said...

I've actually seen a few of your socks at the Manly Gift KAL! I love them. :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Welcome to the KAL!

I was looking at your Guitar Man Socks pattern yesterday. Very nice! The other two are great as well. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb