Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, March 05, 2007

My March Socks


Here are my march socks - a children's pair made in the generic pattern I use (from the band off a skein of Bernat Hot Sox). They are sized for a 2-4 year old.
I used Patons Kroy yarn in the Winter Eclipse colourway, and I love it. I have two more skeins of this colourway that I plan to use to make myself a pair of socks with in the future.
The picture isn't the greatest. I really need to get ahold of some sock blockers to help in the photo department...Right now the socks are resting against the lattice work on our back patio. I took the pic a few hours ago when the sun was out for a bit.
Shelley

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I made a pair of kids socks out of this same colorway, too!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

That's a nifty colorway! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb