Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Squeaking In.....


WOOT!!! I've abandoned all housework (or pretence of) to complete these for the deadline. It's 5.15 on a sunny saturday afternoon and I'm doing the happy dance.


Here are my Central Air socks hot off the needle and straight onto the scanner bed. Knitted with wildfoote (colourway Symphony) from a Blue Moon pattern. Loved the way the yarn knits, really enjoyed knitting the pattern, which was simple to remember, and adore the socks. Both the yarn and the pattern were extra special because they came to me as part of a swap. More details on my blog http://l0st-in-space.spaces.live.com/


Looking forward now to checking out what you guys have all knit, sitting back a bit then casting on for April.


Happy Easter


Nicki




1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks! I love the colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb