Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bayerische Socks



Well, the March pair is completed. It's Bayerische Socks by Eunny Jang. And the pattern is fantastic. Wonderfully described and well written, it was a joy to knit. But it took a while considering there are just over 90 stitches for a round and 2mm needles, but the result was well worth it.
So... what to knit for April? I have a pair of Chuck's Cabled Socks, also by Eunny started... but again, a rather time consuming knit. We'll see.......
Kind regards to all from sunny Andalucia,
Bettina

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Oh, my, that's a lot of stitches on small needles! I have this pattern printed off, but I need some solid yarn for it. I love the color you used!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger BeanMama said...

Oooh, do you have a blog? I'm dying to see the Chuck's socks knitted up (other than the Eunny sample single sock, of course, LOL!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb