Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hot off the Presses.......

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!




These socks came off the needles less then 10 minutes ago.



I am sure a few of you have heard of a little thing called sock madness???



Well, finishing these babies in less then 48 hours has bumped me into the final 4...I guess I am a sock knitting novice no more!



Stats:

Pattern: Mad to Dance..Sock Madness Round 5

Yarn: J Knits in Tennessee

Needles/Style: 2mm Addi's using Magic Loop

Can you tell I am pleased with myself??? Lol!

Please give me an A!!!

www.thestitchinwench.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! Congrats on making these babies so quickly, and also a big congrats on making it so far in Sock Madness!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Nilda said...

The socks are beautiful. Congratulations on advancing so far in Sock Madness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb