Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm getting there - please bear with me!

I have NOT forgotten about the March drawing - it has just been an insane past couple of weeks. I have to take care of work and our knitting guild newsletter, and then I'll be over here to do the final sock update and drawing. The good news is that if anyone has been lax in posting their March socks, there's still time. You can always post socks past the last day of the month as long as you don't mind taking your chances that I might do the drawing before you get them posted! I never draw before the last day of the month, but every once in awhile I'm on the ball and will draw shortly thereafter. Not this month, though!

Expect to hear who's won the March drawing by this weekend! I will get on it shortly, I promise!!!

Chrissy
(your slacker of a hostess)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb