Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Socks to show!

First of all, a picture - as a proof - of my March socks which are now happily on the feet of my Sockret Pal! :D


Sockret pal socks

Yarn : Satakieli
Needles : 2mm addi turbo circular
Pattern : by Nancy Bush from Folk Socks I think, need to look this up when I'm at home!


Then, I joined the 52 pair plunge and I'm totally crazy because of it, but well, I did! And I hope to make it. I am slow starting though. Need a few more quicker patterns, but I refuse to set aside all the other things I want to knit. Luckily I am back to work after a week long holiday, so more knitting time on the train again.

Anyway, first pair of socks for April :

Monkey socks

Pattern : Monkey by Cookie!
Yarn : Sock Club yarn by SpunkyEclectic (sorry lost the lable, need to look the colourway/month)
Needles : 2.25mm inox circular
Started/Finished: March 24th till April 9th (though most knitting was done the past week)

There are a lot more socks on the needles and in the plans!

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Two nice pairs of socks! Good luck with the 52 pairs -- I joined, too, but not sure I'll make it. Gonna try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb