Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Last March socks, first April socks

My last March socks: Madtini from the second round of Sock Madness. I didn't make it to round three though. The yarn is Apple Laine Apple Pie in Pretty in Pink. I love this yarn! Squishy and soft and beautiful :-)


BTW, the first Sock Madness pattern, Mad Cow, has been released for everyone, check the blog!

And here are my first April socks! I actually started these in February, but then Sock Madness sort of got in the way... I finally finished them today. The pattern is more or less my own, toe-up short-row toes and heels from Priscilla Gibson-Roberts and Corded Rib pattern from Charlene Schurch. Yarn: Lorna's Laces Jay Pond.


Next on the needles are shortened Millicent socks by Cookie.

Malin

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Becka said...

Loving both pair!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love both pairs! Pretty colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb