Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Siljas April socks



My Candy colored socks are done. They did not come out as I planned, but I still like them very much. Maybe I will knit one pair just like these in a different colorscheme. I am posting these as my socks for April, bacuse I am not sure if I get another pair done that I want to use. These however were finished knitted and assembled today.




















Stats:
yarn: Kool Aid colored Sisu
pattern: Socks with a garterstitch cuff and german heel (my own).
Needles: 3 mm dpns
Decoration: buttons.




























- Silja (www.silja-devine.com)

3 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Nic said...

I love the buttons!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger msubulldog said...

Cute, CUTE buttons! :)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger lexa said...

The buttons are a nice added touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb