Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My April submission


For April, I have knit Nancy Bush's "Anniversary Socks" from the "Favorite Socks" book by Interweave Press. These are knit of Louet Gems yarn - Terra Cotta colorway. I have used my favorite needles - Pony Pearl DPNS - size 2.5mm.

I am continued to be amazed at all the lovely socks this group has made. It has been great fun seeing all the various patterns and yarn selections. Lots of inspiration!!

Kathy in Iowa
http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Nice socks! I love seeing all the different socks and yarns. This KAL has let me to a lot of new patterns as well as new yarns!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Very pretty! I will definitely have to try knitting these soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb