Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Red Robin Socks


This month, I worked on my Red Robin socks, made using my very own Woolly Boully yarn. This colorway is "Red Robin: Bird, Nest, & Eggs."


I made these over 60 stitches on size 1 dpns.


I love, love, love these socks. I don't want to toot my own horn, but working with this yarn was dreamy, delightful. I could not put these socks down. All I wanted to do was knit and knit and knit these. I'm sorry that they knitted up so quickly.

http://theloneknitter.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go ahead and toot :)! What a lovely colourway, totally original, I love it!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Carol said...

The yarn is beautiful as are the socks!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love the color and the name especially! Well done. :)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Annie said...

I LOVE LOVE the color ,too.So unique!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my goodness!! I saw this yarn on Etsy, and would have loved to get it if it weren't for empty wallet issues. The colours are amazing! Well done on the socks and the dying! I hope you dye up more in the future!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb