Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My First Post / Entry


Hello!

Whew! Made it in time for the March entry, and with a few hours to spare!

I've been knitting socks for only a few months but I'm, like the rest of you I suspect, totally addicted! The socks I've posted here are a modified version of the "Slouch Socks" from Socks, Socks, Socks. They have an Eye of Partridge heel and were knit on little Brittanys: size 1 1/2 double points. The yarn was hand dyed by a friend and is Superwash Morino and Nylon. Isn't it beautiful!

In the coming months, I'll be looking forward to the group's inspiration and motivation to make that goal of knitting a pair a month. Thanks Sock a Month Knitalong!

Sandy (from Southwest Louisiana)

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I love the color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb