Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, April 08, 2007

A note to my group

I moved last weekend and don't currently have internet at home, so I've been a bit slow in updating the sidebar. But I am reading and marking your socks in my offline version of the sidebar, and updating it whenever I have internet access on my laptop, so never fear - your socks will get marked!

Also I am going to be away at BMFA Sock Camp for the next week so if I don't reply to email or update your socks that's why. I'll hopefully have internet access at home when I get back so it should be more regular after that.

Thanks to all of you for your patience!

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger nbgriz said...

Have a geat time at sock camp! That sounds really great! I don't envy you all the work that goes along with moving, though.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Holly said...

We just appreciate your work! and have a great time at camp. (some of us are just too far, grumble, grumble, grumble)

-Holly

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger BeanMama said...

SEETHING with jealousy about camp. I desperately wanted to go. *sob*

But, have a GREAT time for me and report back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb