Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, April 30, 2007

Woe is Me...I Mean My Husband............

I was so excited when I found this kal late last month! I love knitting socks and had been knitting like crazy for my dear husband....I mean, all the time. Well, here we are, last day of the month and what did I do last night?! I FROGGED that little which I had knit on a pair of socks for my husband! Earlier in the month, when I had great ambitions I had this: as I began the new design for Lonnie's socks....Now I have nothing, nadda, no socks for April, no A by my name

But, that's okay, I'm headed back to the drawing board to begin again and I PROMISE that there will be an M by my name in May.....how embarrassing no A for me! Again, that's okay, I will hold my sock high and BEGIN AGAIN!!!! Oh Yeah!!!

FYI...I'm loving everyone's socks!! Great month, ya'll!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb