Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, May 28, 2007

Just in time

Here are my May socks

Panda Cotton #0435 Blueberries-Grapes. Knit on 40″ Addi Turbo size 1, 60 stitches, TOE UP! using a basic recipe from More Sensational Knitted Socks with an easy toe, 2×2 ribbing on the leg and a basic heel flap.

Susan from Crystal Palace Yarns saw the post on my blog and they are sending me 2 skeins of one of the brand new colors! It pays to blog!!!

You know the drill, come visit me at www.knitintensity.wordpress.com for all the details






Sockatta #5612, Addi Turbo size 1 circular
3×1 ribbing pattern, cuff down









3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Fabulous socks, went to your blog, saw your Panda review and Panda gift! I'll have to try Panda myself now -- seems crystal palace is a great company.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

I made my mom socks with that sockatta yarn!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I wish I found socks like that growing in my trees! LOL! Very nice! I love the shades in the second pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb