Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, May 24, 2007

More May Socks ...

Since finishing some itty-bitty socks for my baby cousin earlier this month, I've completed two other pairs of socks.

First, there was a pair of Jaywalkers that came with me to meet said cousin in Chicago:

Then, earlier this week, I finished my Grasshopper Socks (like many other SAMers have done lately):

Now I have another pair going that I'm hoping to complete by the end of the holiday weekend. These are socks for my future mother-in-law's birthday in mid-June. Sock #1 was completed last night:



More details on these socks (yarn, needles, mods, etc.) are all over on my blog.

Sarah
http://paknitwit.blogspot.com

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger nbgriz said...

Very nice socks. I still need to knit some Embossed Leaves myself.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Heddy said...

beautiful colours!!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb