Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yet More Grasshoppers :)


These are my May socks, great pattern courtesy of Chrissy via the BMFA Rocking Sock Club :). This is the first time that I've used Socks That Rock and perhaps because I was anxious about the cost of the yarn and not wishing to spoil it etc etc, the second sock (by the time I was firmly in my stride) knitted up much better than the first. Its a good pattern - nice and easy to remember. Anyhow, perhaps I can now tackle the first kit I was sent with a little more confidence. Silly eh? not like i've never knit any socks..... but there you go :D

Happy knitting all.

Nicki

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! Yes, jump right into those Inside Outs! Do you have a blog? I'd love to see how they come out!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Hope you have fun with the first pattern! Every time I see them and this new pattern I wish I'd joined. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb