Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, May 04, 2007

Snake River Socks

My May socks are complete to send to mom for Mothers Day. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until towards the end that a more appropriate pair would have been knit in spring colors, but since these are complete and there's no time to knit another pair, they will have to do.


Pattern: Snake River Socks
Pattern Source: PersistentIllusion.com
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Green Mountain Madness
Needles: (2) KnitPicks Circular size 1 US

More details and photos at my blog.

~Kristie
Guilty Pleasures

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger adrienne said...

those look like spring to me ;o}
very nice! you will have one very happy mom.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger lexa said...

Very nice! I really like the color. Another pattern I am going to print off right now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb