Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gimme a J Because I finished my June socks!

Gimme a J Because I finished my June socks! Woo Hoo! Today was my self imposed deadline too because we are about to leave for vacation and I wouldn't be able to post before June 30th!
Marian Socks

Pattern: Marian from Socktopia (I am not a part of that, but I really like the patterns they are posting! I may try another one soon!) I was originally thinking I might use this pattern with my STR Monsoon, but I ended up using it for this yarn instead.Yarn: ArtYarns Ultramerino 4 color 130. (It reminds me of Neopolitan Ice Cream!) Loved this yarn. Very likely to use it again. Very soft and fun to knit with!Needles: size 2 DPNsStarted: June 8, 2007 (after some startitis!)Completed: June 23, 2007Great pattern, great yarn! Very enjoyable knit! Now what? What to take on vacation with me? I think I have decided on a pattern called Snake River, since we will most likely be taking a float trip on that river!! or possibly River Rapids. I think I will use my Claudia's Handpainted in Blue Fields.
Happy Summer everybody. I am a little bummed I forgot to sign up for summer of socks....but that wont stop me from sock knitting! Gotta bust thru that stash!!

~ Diana ~ http://photodee.com/blog

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

What a great colorway. I liked the pattern so much that I went and got it for myself, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb