Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More June socks


I just finished these Victorian Lace socks for the Six Sox KAL. I did 2 socks on 2 circs, sz3US Addi turbos, with Elann.coms SOck It To Me Collection Esprit, which is very similar to Cascade Fixation. I bought 3 balls because I thought I would run out, but didn't even use up 2. I wound the leftovers together and the ball is nearly the same size as my third one, so I will use it to make another pair of lace socks. The stretchy yarn made working the lace so much easier, especially since I didn't have any of my favorite Inox Express needles in the proper size and had to use the Addis.

These are my second pair this month, so I need to search back and will repost the first pair. I know I was having trouble getting the post to load, but I thought it finally had when I quit. NOT.

AJW in AZ
http://luvkuku.blogspot.com/

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Love the socks! I made a scarf with melon pattern. I searched Elann for that yarn. Is it discontinued?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb