Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More little June socks!

I can't seem to knit enough of these. This time I used SouthWest Trading Co. "Tofutsies" (GREAT YARN!!!!) and size 2 needles. This pair is for my husband also. When he saw me knitting them he said, "What's up with the wild design? Why aren't you just making another plain pair for me?" When I got them done he decided that he really like them anyway and thought that the color pattern turned out "really cool". There is hope for him yet.



PS--This is the same pattern as my other June pair. I promise something different soon. It is just taking so long to make the other three pair that these are fun and quick in-between projects.



Happy Knitting!

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Love these, too :). I'm on a quest for the calendar. Did you like the tofutsies?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Tama said...

I thought the tofutsies yarn was really nice. The only problem that I see with it for these socks is that the yarn stretches out as you wear it. By the time you have worn them all day the socks are huge. So I put a little "rainbow elastic" around the cuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb