Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Seaweed Socks for June

The specs: toe-up on size 1 needles, merino and nylon yarn from Happy Fuzzy Yarns, and the Seaweed pattern from Barbara Walker's second treasury. If I get my act together, I'm going to take some clearer pictures, and post the pattern on my blog--but waiting to post them here till I did that seemed like a bad idea!

If you look back a few days on my blog (or look closely at the picture), you'll see that the cuffs aren't (weren't) the same height--I bound off for the second one without looking back at the first, and I misremembered how may reps of the pattern I'd worked. But I knew that would have driven me crazy, so I picked out my Kitchner bind-off (not as bad as I thought it would be), and fixed it--I just haven't taken new pictures!

Rebecca
http://archiknist.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb