Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, June 08, 2007

Waving Lace Socks

I FINALLY finished my waving lace socks. I don't know why these took me so long, but I'm very pleased with the result. Actually I'm going to go ahead and acknowledge that these socks would work better in a solid colored yarn, but I do love this J. Knits sock yarn so I'm happy with my socks.
Align Left
Pattern: Waving Lace Socks from Favorite Socks
Yarn: J.Knits in Boston colorway
Needles: Knitpicks Circular, size 1, magic loop
Modifications: I used an eye of the partridge heel.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I love the J. Knits Boston. I made a pair of socks using it earlier this year.
Your socks look very nice. Maybe you could make Waving Lace another time in a solid color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb