Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Argh! Forgot to post about June socks

I was dog-sitting for the parents this weekend, and I completely forgot to post about my finished June socks. Only one pair, alas....July should be better. I hope to finish several pairs-in-progress this month. At the moment, I have four half-pairs of socks (Single Sock Syndrome victims). And that's not to mention the other half-dozen-plus socks on the needles. And what did I do today? Start knitting a new shawl. Well, in my defense, I finished one a week and a half ago. On the prosecution side, though, I have at least a half-dozen shawls in progress, too. Sigh.

Melissa

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Karen said...

If you put the picture up now, I can still give you credit for them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb