Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Friday, July 06, 2007

July socks so far

These are the two pair of socks that I have finished so far during the month of July. The baby socks were a test of the yarn that is new to the yarn store I work at. Its called The yarn is elle Mexican Wave, the color way is black swing. I used the sample sock from Sensational Knitted socks by Charlene Schurch.

These are for a Harry Potter swap that I'm involved in. I had to knit them in the color of my partners "house" which happened to be ravenclaw, so they are blue and bronze. What I did was go through my stash and pick out a bunch of blues and bronzes or there about. I have to say they were so much fun to knit as I didn't have any idea what they were going to look like, I just changed colors as the mood felt compelled to . So if you have a lot of little bits in your stash you might think about giving these a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb