Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, July 15, 2007

July Socks

I finished some socks for July! I'm hoping that I will have another one finished by the end of the month, though.

FO:  Charade Socks


Pattern: Charade
Yarn: Vesper Sock yarn
Color: Midnight Knitter
SAM3: July
Socktopia Theme: Summer Lovin’
LNV Mileage: 246.4 yards (total mileage: 1.701)
SOS Finished Socks: #1

These socks also qualify for the L&V Sock Marathon, my Socktopia socks for July (Theme: Summer LOvin'), and my first pair for SOS07! :) I'm on a roll!

Manda

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger lexa said...

I love your socks! I just love orange sock yarn, and the turquoise with it is awesome! Wonderful!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger bobbi said...

great looking socks. love the mix of colors in them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb