Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, July 30, 2007

July Socks



Well here they are ! My final contribution to this SAM3. I came upon this KAL late and only joined in March . I've knit a pair of socks for every month except June. Life got in the way that month . I've constantly been amazed at the variety of patterns and yarns that have been knit up . I'll be continuing on for The SAM4 and look forward to seeing the efforts of the next batch of KALers .


Details: Math Whiz socks by Anne Hanson of Knitspot . The yarn is Opal Neon , colour 1931 . I knit them with 2mm DPNs . The only change I made was that I substituted a heel flap heel for the short row heel called for in the pattern. I can't do a decent short row heel to save my life ! These are intended for my sock pal in the Sockapalooza 4 . Loved the pattern and will probably knit it again .


My apologies for not providing the links . I still haven't figured out how to make a link in the blog post . If anyone cares to enlighten me , I'd be happy to accept your help . Thanks !
my blog : http://restlessneedles.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I love those colors!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger nbgriz said...

Nice socks!

I also would like to know how to make a link in the blog post. Is there help out there?

Nancy G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb