Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Second Sock for July!

With my hand surgery looming in the near future I am knitting as much as I can to take my mind off of the surgery.
Now I know why so many of you are making "Monkey" socks. These were so much fun! The pattern is flawless and easy to memorize. I used KnitPicks Bare Superwash fingering weight yarn and size 2 needles. I wanted to use a solid color to show off the great design! I shortened the leg to only three pattern repeats so that they would be a little more Summer-y. I am so tempted to keep these for myself!! But they are for a friend of mine who is feeling left out. (She is one of the few people I have not knitted anything for yet). She will love them!

Surgery is on Friday.....Wish me luck!
Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much luck Tama. Hope you heal up very quickly so you can get back to knitting.

P.S. Your Monkey socks are beautiful.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Liz R. said...

Good luck with your surgery, sweetie!! The Monkeys are beautiful!!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger New Jersey Laura said...

Good luck with your surgery! White monkeys are brilliant.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Tama said...

Thanks soooo much everyone!! I am a little nervous...ok a lot nervous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb