Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, August 05, 2007

June winner and SAM3 wrap-up!

Since it's August, I figured I may as well go ahead and draw our June winner. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow, right? Well, if any of you have gotten your Fall issue of Interweave Knits, check out the Snowflake Socks and you'll see one of the happy reasons why I don't have much time for managing knit-alongs anymore.

So, June winner - it is...Abbehope! I'm also going to do the July winner while we're at it - it is...Sarah! E-mail me your addresses for some sock yarn.

I am going to wait until I get home from vacation to draw for the grand prize winners. In the meantime, make sure you get any last lingering July socks posted and ensure that your sidebar letters are correct. If not, e-mail your hostess with any corrections.

Thanks again for playing, everyone, and I look forward to seeing you (as a lowly participant this time) in SAM4!

Chrissy
http://knittinmom.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been fun! Thanks for running such a great knit-along.

Will you be removing the blog so that it does not appear on our dashboards?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

When does SAM4 start???? I really want to join in!!
Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb