Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Getting organized!

I know that Feb 1 is just around the corner (how the heck did that happen?), and most of you have not received your invite to the SAM3 blog yet. I've just now gotten my act mostly together and split all of you up into three groups, one of which will be managed by me, and the other two by my lovely co-hostesses Karen and Stariel.

I'm going to be in charge of everyone whose first name falls between A and Jillian, Karen will take care of those of you between Jillian and Missyjoon, and Stariel will handle the rest. Your hostess will be inviting you, linking to you in the sidebar and taking care of all of your updates. In order to make life as easy as possible, please put your name (as it is in the sidebar) in the subject line of all e-mails and also sign your post with it and your blog, especially if someone else has the same name. This will make it so much easier for your hostesses to give you your letters! You don't have to e-mail your updates, but you do need to blog about them here so that we know that you've done your socks. You can feel free to just post a link to your own blog if you don't want to write about your socks twice.

A note for you who have upgraded to the evil new Blogger - it looks like Blogger has really screwed us up this time, and the only way to accept the invitation to this blog is to recreate your account on old Blogger. I think we are about 50/50 old vs new, so either way it's a pain for half of us. If anyone figures out a way to merge old and new blogs without new accounts, I'll let you all know right away.

Feel free to e-mail or post any questions for your hostesses here to be answered. And spread the word! The more the merrier - I think this is gearing up to be the best SAM yet!

9 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as par for the new "stupid" blogger change I am not showing that I am a member of the group yet I did accept the inivite.

I hate blogger and the new blogger but I love you Crissy. Let me know if you see my acceptance.

Now you know why I use Typepad.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the new blogger and haven't had any problems accessing this blog (see, I even updated my list in the sidebar!)

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not having any trouble accessing the site but I haven't received my invite yet.

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received an invite but blogger would not take my user account. I have the new version. So, I will need another invite at sometime, since they are only good for one try. Stariel I am in your list, so I guess I need another invite from you. Many thanks.

 
At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on the new blogger also - I'm not sure what you mean by "recreate" my old account as it won't let me use my "old" username as it just bumps me to the new blogger.....I'd need a new invite as well...

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a "new blogger" account - the invite goes to an old blogger signup. When I signed in on Old blogger it sent me to my new blogger acct., but no invite to SAM3???

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem as Pat. Eek!

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having the same trouble with the new Blogger. I couldn't accept the invite either. How do you switch back to the old Blogger if that's what we need to do to remedy it? The new Blogger isn't all that it's cracked up to be anyways. I guess I'll need another invite from Stariel, too, if you can only try it once.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have new Blogger and have not yet received an invite. I have no idea what to do once I do receive the invite. I’m really sorry to bother you, because I know you are going to be inundated with questions, but I am CLUELESS. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb