Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, February 25, 2007

....and we have a pair.........FINALLY!!!!

It's 25th of Feb and I've just completed my first pair this month. Very, very unusual for me. I've got another sock on the needles and it's nearly finished and if I wanted to I could get the other one done before the end of the month but I've got too many other wips that are calling to me LOUDER, so I think they'll have to become my March socks.


These socks were inspired by the colours. I got 2 skeins from the Yarn Yard that were dyed in colours that came from the same base colour. I used the variegated colour for the rib, toes and butterflies. I'm sure it would look equally nice reversing this and knitting the sock in variegated yarn and using the solid for the toe, rib and butterflies. The pattern will be availabe on my website hopefully within a week.


Almost forgot to sign off. Anni (aka Yarn Addict) and my blog is Confessions of a YarnAddict

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb