Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Sunday, February 25, 2007

February Socks!

I got my invite to the blog in time to post these socks I just completed for February :o)

I made them for a swap and I love how they turned out. I'm a little sad that I have to give them away! The pattern is Chalet Socks from Folk Socks by Nancy Bush. I used Lorna's Laces in Grapevine on US 1 DPNs. I followed the pattern almost completely. I only made one modification to the pattern in the back. I continued the back leg pattern down the heel.



The side view:


The front view:


The back view with the modification:


~ Lindsey

http://mslindz.blogspot.com/

6 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I love that pattern, and I really like the color, too! Great work!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger bonitapita said...

The stitch definition is amazing! Nice!!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger mle said...

Those are gorgeous!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Those are stunning! Folk Socks is on its way to me this very minute, so I will be looking for that pattern!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kathy... said...

These are gorgeous! I have the book, but don't recall such a beautiful pattern. Will have to take another look.

You have done a beautiful job!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger MsLindz said...

Thank you for all the compliments!

I think I would have passed the pattern up had I not given it a second glance. The socks in the book are a rather bright red and it's a little bit difficult to really see the pattern they have. It's on page 97 of the book, if anyone was curious :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb