Sock a Month Knitalong 3

Monday, February 12, 2007

Finished my Feb. socks

Hi, I'm Michelle from Las Vegas. This is my first time as a member of the SAM KAL. I'm also in a stashbusting group and thought that this would give me a good excuse to knit more socks from my stash.
These are my first pair of socks for the SAM KAL3. They are also my first pair done in Koigu. I love them. Had to sleep in them.















As soon as the Koigu socks were done, I immediately cast on another pair. I had done the Koigu socks one at a time using Magic Loop but decided to go ahead and do the next pair at the same time. They're coming along quite well and if I work at it, I can turn the heels tomorrow. I'll post another picture when they're done.




1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger lexa said...

I've got some green Koigu I won on a blog contest one time. I'd like to make Elfin socks with it. That will be my first time using Koigu, and I'm looking forward to it. I love the colors you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

bb